- Culminating Dances for PETE Majors Course. Submitted by Dr. Scott Ronspies, Eastern Illinois State University, Charleston, IL.
- Curriculum PE Models Summary and Presentation Assignment. Submitted by Dr. Ingrid Johnson, Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI.
- Student Designed PE Classes, Submitted by Kim Oliver, New Mexico State Univ, Las Cruces, NM
- World Championship Ballroom and Latin Dance Competition Final Exam (PDF) Submitted by John Bennett, UNC-W, Wilmington, NC
- Culminating Peer Teaching Project, Submitted by Natalie Doering, Murray State University
Fitness Course Assignments for PE Majors
Submitted by Ingrid Johnson, Assistant Professor, Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI
- College Student Activity Journal (PDF) Submitted by Charity Bryan, Professor at University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Description: The physical activity journal is a WEEKLY assignment designed to help
students recognize their own physical activity patterns during the semester.
- The KNES 101 Field Experience (PDF) Submitted by Charity Bryan, Professor at University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Description: The KNES 101 Field Experience requires students to obtain 15 hours of hands
on experience in the area of their choice (i.e. physical education, athletic
training, sports management, health promotion and wellness, or an exercise
science related area).
Articles by College Profs
- Why Assess in PE? By Stephen Jefferies (Central Washington University), Toni Jefferies (Kittitas Middle School), and Wendy Mustain
Classroom Management Articles
PE Central Challenge Articles