Anyone having their idea published on PE Central receives a $50.00 Gift Certificate from S&S Worldwide. View additional rules.
Before submitting your lesson idea, review our lesson idea submission criteria. All ideas submitted are reviewed using the guidelines suggested in our professions National Standards and Developmentally Appropriate documents, which you can download for free by clicking here. Make sure the idea you are submitting is an original idea and not one you know to be published in another journal, newsletter, book, Web site, etc.
When submitting lessons for this area, keep the following lesson plan criteria in mind:
- lessons need to use physical activity as a way of learning academic content,
- children should not be waiting in lines or having to share equipment to participate,
- include examples of physical and cognitive skills to be used in the lesson,
- a high percentage of children should be moving at all times, and
- be sure the directions for the activity are clear and specific.
|Please be accurate when writing your address. Incomplete addresses are not eligible for the merchandise award. Feel free to use your home address.|